Powerful, Managed Endpoint Security Protection
Complete Protection From Trojans, Worms, and Viruses
As technology advances, so too does malicious software that causes damage to company or home computers. Malicious software, or malware, includes viruses, worms, trojans, adware, and spyware. Malware may slow down computers or access to the network, steal private information, or be used by hackers to attack other machines. Computers might also be infected by visiting websites with potentially dangerous content, opening unknown email attachments, and using infected storage drives.
Having just an antivirus software is no longer enough to fight back these dangerous threats. Who are you going to trust your organization’s endpoint security to? Do you have the tools to secure your workstations? Adriss Endpoint Protection provides the tools necessary to protect your computer or network from any harmful threat.
Endpoint Protection not only has the ability to check and protect the network endpoints but also the ability to manage an organization’s entire system. By doing so, network’s endpoints will work smoother, faster, and unimpeded.
Benefits of the Adriss endpoint protection solution:
- Examines and detects harmful and/or suspicious threats such as viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, adware, etc.
- Performs background scanning to protect active applications.
- Up and running in minutes.
- Silently and constantly protects computers.
- Users are free from security interruptions.
Benefits of the Adriss anti-virus solution:
- Real-time antivirus protection and on-demand scanning
- Quick scanning of critical system areas
- Automatic isolating infected computers
- System recovery after infection
Adriss' Antimalware monitors your computer and stops malicious processes before they even start. Our Threat Center monitors and updates your virus definitions up to date and keep your computer or network safe and secure.
Benefits of the Adriss anti-malware solution:
- Monitors and stops malicious processes
- Prevention of malware epidemics